Terms & Conditions
- While the itinerary is pre-decided, certain alterations in the same may be necessary from time to time in the interest of traveler comfort or safety. Otherwise, in an attempt to locate wildlife, we may be required to make suitable alterations in itineraries. We request you to accommodate these graciously.
- Since our programs deal with viewing wildlife, all efforts are made to plan programs to locations where wildlife is known to exist. However, the animals we visit are wild and hence we cannot fully predict their migratory patterns; we would not want to manipulate their natural routines either.
- Dandeli.com does not take any ownership of the wild animals that will be sighted during the trip; this remains completely governed by sheer chance.
- We at Dandeli.com make every effort to select reliable contractors and suppliers to provide transportation and other travel related services, accommodation and guides; we however do not assume either direct or indirect responsibility, for any loss, damage or injury to person or property in connection with these services.
- Each traveler agrees to not holding Dandeli.com, its owners, agents, employees or representatives liable, for any loss or injury, damage or expense which results either directly or indirectly from an omission of any firm or person which provides goods or services in connection with the trip.
- Dandeli.com shall not be liable for circumstances arising from natural calamities or Acts of God, weather, delays and expenses owing to strikes, theft, military, or terrorist action, political disturbances, government restrictions, failure of any means of conveyance in transit to arrive or depart as scheduled, etc. over which we may not have control.
- Dandeli.com reserves the right to alter the program fee with little or no notice. If such changes are enforced, no refunds will be made beyond those described in our cancellation policy; we shall not be liable for expenses that may be incurred as a result of the change.
- Since we plan these trips to natural areas, in order to avoid possibly dangerous situations for both our travelers and the wild animals, it is extremely important that all travelers obey the rules and regulations set forth by the Local Guides and/or Program Leaders. Any violators of this rule can be debarred from entry into the jungle by authorities.
- We reserve the sole right to prohibit any visitor from continuing on a safari / activity or journey if we have been lead to believe that the traveler's actions pose a threat to the safety of others in the group or to the wildlife apart from themselves, or if that traveler's behaviors or actions are seriously deterring others in the group from enjoying the trip.
- Prior to confirming your booking, travelers are required to sign documents agreeing to the aforementioned points. Furthermore, on advancement of a token deposit, the visitor agrees to be bound by the terms & conditions mentioned above.
- Always remember that we will do everything within our capacity to make this your best jungle adventure vacation.
- All we ask of you is to follow one simple rule: ‘Prevention is better than cure’ and help us make this a truly memorable journey for you, for all the right reasons! Dandeli.com wishes you a happy and safe vacation at Dandeli!
Plan Your Trip