Rules for Reservations
In the absence of full payment, reservations would be only on a tentative basis, and will be valid only for:
- 7 Days, provided the reservation is completed at least 60 days prior to the check-in date
- 3 Days, provided the reservation is completed within a period of a month or 30 days prior to the check-in date
- 1 Day, provided the reservation is completed within 7 days prior to the check-in date
Payment formalities can be completed through:
- Depositing the cash/cheque favoring www.dandeli.com and this can be done at the closest branch of ICICI / HDFC Banks
- You can also transfer money into our Current Account, which stands as www.dandeli.com , at both ICICI / HDFC Bank, the Dharwad Branch
- You can pay via Credit / Debit Card
- You can also pay via PayPal
NOTE: Please e-mail to us your money transfer transaction information so that we are able to process them without delays.
If the bookings are of confirmed nature, then cancellation requests on the part of the customers need to be handed over to our office through a written application.
- 10% of the published tariff is deducted if the cancellation is done just two weeks prior to the check-in date (this does not include the check-in date)
- 50% of the published rates is cut if the cancellation is done just two days prior to the check-in date (this also does not include the check-in date)
- There will be no refund of charges if the cancellation is done within two days to the check in date and here too, the check in date is not included.